24 June 2010

a new world.


i'm upset.
all my friends have left me for new lands.
aka mexico, europe & utah.
i'm starting to get a taste of what all of next year will be like...scary much?
THE WORLD IS STEALING MY FRIENDS AWAY.
then again, i guess i've left some people too...




...but only for this.
oh wait, it's hawaii.
hence the lei & dolphin bracelet.
plus some awkward joy.
i'm pretty much enjoying it here.
and spending my rare non-beach time downloading music.
current love?
sia.


but, even more than sia, i'm enjoying [morning teleportation]. THEY'RE TIGHT.

and sorry for being lame and posting pictures of myself, but i wanted some animation for my thoughts, and i don't have my camera...so photobooth will have to suffice.
oopsies.

and fyi, i graduated. it's offish.

oh, ps...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB.


you didn't think i forgot about you, did you?
NEVER.
i enjoy your droopy eyes in this photo.
xo.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment