02 October 2011

the sticky wicked.

i just think it's about time i send a shout out to my theology class:
I HATE YOU SO MUCH.

i (along with everyone else in the class) never, ever understand what my professor is talking about.
whenever we ask him when we're actually going to start learning something, he responds with a thirty minute response about how his ten year application is due soon.
i was so bored the other day that this happened...



yes, i did in fact list out the numbers 1 to 1000 during class.
if i could draw i would do that but you can probably see the results of my efforts at THAT up at the top.
oh well. after dirty looks from professor lee from the entire period, it was so worth it to hit 1000.
luvlyfe.
but probably even worse is the freshman boy who likes to entertain all the young girls in the class by talking about all the vodka he drank last night.
i hate to break it to you, bro, but drinking your hard a with your roommate in your dorm room does not actually count as a phat rager.

but moving on, i finally got a new camera!
i haven't really gotten the chance to use it yet because of a couple complications, but i did capture a couple birthday festivities.

lovely sarah came to visit (and geoff's in this in spirit).

fruit tarts at dinner!

family dinner. wish i'd gotten one with the actualy fambam but this will have to do. :)

 birthday dinner with my men.

and my women.

and my ROOMEZ.

thanks to all the loves who made my september 22nd wonderful.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment