01 December 2010

avalanche cascades.

i occasionally make the mistake of losing track of my love for josh ritter.
i just put on so runs the world away and instantly melted.
i don't think there's any other music that has the ability to make me feel sad and unbelievably happy at the same time.
i guess you could call it thoughtful.
oh, j. rit.
i am WAY too excited to see you live in february.
the countdown starts today...at eighty-nine days.
you could call me over-prepared but i prefer eager.


p.s. the only downside is that josh's music makes me miss jeffrey and kaaaate all the more.
miss you loves.
♥♥♥

2 thought(s):

kate.van.am said...

oh my goodness i think this may be my most favorite post you have ever posted. ever
and i cant express to you my extreme feelings of jealousy that you get to see him live. you better call me!!

whenever i listen to him it makes me think of you and mr. facer too. i love it and hate it at the same time :)

Anonymous said...

I was led to Youtube to listen to Josh by this blog. What is the big deal? Just some southern finger-picking of the kind that can found in a hundred other, equally nondescript singers...

Post a Comment