09 June 2011

meeeeep.

photo credits: jeffreybean
17 days:(

"my life has been the poem i would have writ,
but i could not both live and utter it."
henry david thoreau

1. think about it...why is it that every scary movie is about death? why is it that death is what we're most afraid of? it's fear of the unknown.  it's as final as humanity gets.
 
2. as we learn more we're able to make more connections. people who are open minded are just father along. not superior, just ahead. like a 6th grader vs. a 4th grader.

3. mike chang...marry me?

4.


6. i just love the morning quiet. i think that's the only way i could stand running, oddly enough, is if i did it early in the morning when i could just take in that morning quiet.

7. i am finally a true southern california resident. coachella '12 ticket?
check.

8. these are my dawgz.

9. the other day i stopped my car in the middle of my street on the way out to pick a dandelion and make a wish. it made me smile. i've said it a million times and i'll say it again:
count your blessings and follow the sun.

10.
i'm really a mermaid.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment