12 April 2010

seth mountain.

the other day, jeff called me at about 10am (and i had just woken up...eh) and asked me to go on a hike with him and jacob. i secretly didn't want to because it was really hot and i was lazy, but i decided that it would be good for me, and i wanted to see jeff & jacob. so we hiked...

...with weapons. and yes, my rope counts as a weapon. jeff had a saw which, unfortunately, didn't make it into the picture.


this was a legit hike. i even got battle wounds climbing up.


view from the top:

                         

and finally, our bouquets (jeff's won...and just ignore my man hand):


and in the end, i was very glad i chose to go. i'm kind of realizing that i only have the chance to do these things whenever i want for the next 4 months...i'll miss you, lc.

p.s.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment